Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Week 31

I had an appointment with my OB on Tuesday. My ankles were closer to cankles it was pretty gross. Since my appointments have been so early in the morning I haven't had a chance to get much water in so my protein is also showing high again. I truly do not want to have to do another 24 hour collection!! Yuk! Anyway Dr. D was a little concerned about my ankles and the fact I had gained 4lbs a week ago Tuesday, 3lbs that Friday, then another 3lbs this Tuesday. I know the babies really start to grow now but this is ridiculous!

My second appointment this week was on Friday. I had a massage on Wednesday and had Barry work on my legs for a while to try and get rid of the excess water weight. I also woke up early enough to get 40 oz. of water in before my appointment. My ankles looked much better and my protein came back normal.

We did a quick look at the babies via ultrasound. They did a biophysical profile test (BPP) on Baby C (the small one) to make sure she was doing OK. She scored 8 out of 8! Yay! The ultrasound tech also said look at her diaphragm moving up and down - she was practicing breathing. That is also fantastic news. For the other babies they just checked to see they were still breathing, moving, and that the amniotic fluid in the sac still looked good. It all did. The scary thing is my cervix is down to 2.51 - if it goes below 2.5 I think that means bed rest all the time. I prefer my modified bed rest where I can actually get out and do one small outing each day.

We have another OB appointment on Tuesday, on Friday morning we see the perinatologist, and Friday afternoon we see the OB again. We just need to make it 4 more weeks!!! I am shooting for May 22 so if you are praying please use that same date.

Thanks to everyone for your emails, phone calls, and prayers. It is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment