Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Week 28

I saw Dr. Dornbier today. I thought for sure after my fun in the hospital this last week I would be told I was only allowed to go to the bathroom. I think it helped that I brought Auntie Rae and promised him that she was taking care of me and my family. Thanks Auntie Rae!!
I was told that for every hour I am up I need to rest for 4. I should have gone to medical school since that is pretty much what I have been doing anyway on the day's I wasn't working! :P)
My iron went from 9.7 to 10.4. I need to get it up to 11 so that means I need to keep taking the iron pills.
My protein was high today. Probably because I had juice with my breakfast and no other water to speak of. I usually drink a bunch of water before my appointment. So I have a bucket I get to collect my sample all day tomorrow. Yay - exciting!
I am still trying to figure out the camera - hope to have the pics posted tomorrow.
Thanks again for everyone's support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment