Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Week 30




This week begins my new job "going to the Dr.". I saw my OB on Tuesday, the Perinatologist on Thursday, and the OB again on Friday. Everything remains as it should be at this point in the pregnancy. On Tuesday Dr. Dornbier said my cervix is softening but did not seem concerned. I think that is par for the course and my body's way of getting ready to deliver the babies.

The growth scan on Thursday (29 weeks 5 days) went well with the babies weighing the following:

Baby A Boy- 3lbs 2 oz 29 weeks 4 days
Baby B Girl - 3lbs 5 oz 29 weeks 5 days
Baby C Girl - 2lbs 6 oz 27 weeks 3 days

I am a little concerned about Baby C but neither the Perinatologist or the OB seemed concerned at this point. She has continued to gain since the last scan and as long as she does that everything will be OK. I will however, have to do a growth scan every 10 days or so now to ensure she keeps growing.

My new fun pregnancy symptom that I don't remember having with Brody is this weird phlegmy noise in the back of my throat when I try and sleep. I guess it is caused by my allergies but the Zyrtec is not helping. I started up my flonase again in the hopes that helps. I feel bad for Dave that he has to listen to it but luckily if he falls asleep it doesn't wake him up. It does unfortunatly wake me up about every hour. I tried sleeping in the recliner and even that did not help. The Perinatologist, bless his heart, took pity on me not sleeping more that an hour at a time for two days and gave me some ambien. On Thursday night I was able to sleep for 6 hours straight!!!! It has been MONTHS since I slept that much at once.

Mimi and Pops arrived from California on Saturday so now all the troops are here. With my parents, Dave's parents and sister's family, my aunt and uncle, and Auntie Rae we should be able to make it the next 5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment