Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Week 29




Another appointment today with my OB Dr. Dornbier. Everything checked out fine. The babies must be laying funny because he said I measured 43 weeks. I was only 33 last week so someone is sitting weird. After no weight gain last week I put up an impressive 4lbs on the scale today which I am happy about. Big mommy hopefully equates to big babies. I have a growth scan (ultrasound) on Thursday so we will see then how they are progressing. I also start seeing Dr. D twice a week this week. He did say my cervix is softening but didn't seem to concerned about it. I was also told to limit my activity which he repeated more than once so must have meant it. :) I keep telling him we are going to schedule my c-section for May 22 but he seems to think I will go in for a check up and be sent straight to the hospital. Guess Dave will need to have his lesson plans in order!
The biophysical profile tests start week 31. Unfortunately they do not have the capability to check triplets in my OB's office so I will have to go to the hospital. Good thing they are right across the street from one another.
Mimi and Pops should arrive this weekend. I know Dave is excited about that. I think he is nesting this time instead of me since I am so limited on activity. 6 weeks isn't a whole lot of time to do all the things he wants to accomplish before the triplets get here but he is going to try.
We are still looking for a home for Jackson. If anyone knows of someone who can take him please let me know! I even called the rescue league and they said they would probably just euthanize him which we do not want!
Thanks for all the phone calls and emails. I appreciate everyone's support it keeps me from going bonkers!
You will also notice my belly button - if I were a turkey, I'd be done!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment