Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week 26




I met with my OB yesterday. Overall it was a good appointment. I passed the glucose test on the first try - PTL! I had a hard enough time sitting there for 1 hour I can't imagine sitting there for 3!!

My belly that measured 32 inches last week measured 37 inches this week. I put on 5 lbs in two weeks!!! That is my largest one time gain to date. They did not seem concerned and said I will have spurts like that now. Hopefully all the weight went straight to the babies.

I keep mentioning my back is hurting. Nothing they can do really other than deliver the babies which we obviously don't want to do yet. Dr. D asked me if I was working from home. I said yes, since that way I can work for an hour or two then lay down, then work for an hour, etc. until I get my 4 hours in. He said he could write me down to less but I want to try and tough it out another week or so since my backup is going on vacation. As long as there are not problems it should be OK.

We did another fetal fibernectin test which if it comes back positive I am going on bed rest. Pray for negative for me please!!

My iron levels were at 9.7 and they want them to be at 11 so I have to take iron supplements. It is crazy how many supplements I am taking. I have to take my vitamins in the am, can't take the iron with that so have to take the iron at lunch, then I take the folic acid (can't take that with the vitamins either) at dinner time with my second iron pill. Yikes!

My blood pressure is still within my normal range so I am VERY HAPPY about that!!

I was told I am no longer to go grocery shopping. Dave can do just about anything to back me up but grocery shopping is not his strong point. The next few weeks should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment