Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Week 25


We had a good checkup yesterday (March 19). Everything looks good and everyone is on track. My only concern is my cervix is down to 3CM from 4CM. The ultrasound tech said she would be happy with 3CM at 26 weeks (I'm actually 25w 5d) with someone carrying a singleton. I just know my OB said if I get down to 2CM I am on bed rest. I am trying to avoid that at all cost!

Here are the babies sizes:

Baby boy A = 1lb. 13oz. measuring 26w 1d
Baby girl B = 1lb. 14oz. measuring 25w 5d
Baby girl C = 1lb. 10oz. measuring 25w 0d

They had me make an appointment for 4 weeks out to do another growth ultrasound. I saw the other perinatologist in the practice. He said something like "You are hardly showing at all" to which I thought "If I could get out of this chair without assistance I would kiss him!!"

My glucose test is next week. I failed the first time with Brody and had to do the 4 hour test. I assume that will happen again. I am not sure how I can sit somewhere for 4 hours though!

Dave has been home for the week for spring break. I think he is actually seeing now how much rest I require just to be able to get up for an hour or two at night to fix (reheat) dinner and maybe do the dishes.

I am still doing half days of work from home. I plan to do that as long as I can without any negative impacts.

I almost forgot to mention - I've started having braxton hicks contractions the last two nights or so. Nothing to worry about according to the Peri. He said my uterus is the size of a 32 week singleton so that would be time for that to happen in a normal pregnancy in order to get ready for labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment