Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Week 23


Well it finally happened - I passed the 20lb mark and boy can I tell!! I have trouble sitting at my desk or in meetings for long periods of time. It is hard for me to breathe. Dr. D. (my OB) wrote me down to 20 hours a week. Thank goodness!! This means I can lay down on a heating pad which is about the only thing that helps right now. I have a nurse from work who calls and checks on me periodically - she was surprised I was still working as many hours as I was. I plan to only go into the office on days when I have lots of meetings.

2 comments:

  1. You look great, though. Hang in there! Are you having sciatica? If you need anything, I"m on a pretty flexible (laid off) schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had sciatica at the beginning of the pregnancy and went to the physical therapist for several weeks. I got a nice pregnancy pillow and that seemed to take care of that problem. I am not laid off but I did find out today that there are going to be across the board salary cuts. Boy we picked a bad economy to have triplets!!

    ReplyDelete