Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Week 24


We saw the OB on Wednesday, March 11. All tests came back normal. We did a fetal fibronectin test this time. This test, if positive, is supposed to tell if you will be going into labor in the next 48 hours. Mine came back negative! I start going to the Dr. every week now because statistically pre-term labor issues begin starting week 24.
As you can see the Linea Nigra has started to show. That is the line between what is left of my belly button and my nether regions. :O)
It looks like I will be working most of my 4 hours from home now. It is getting to the point where I cannot sit up for longer than 2 hours without a lot of pain in my upper back area. Thank God for VPN and a flexible work environment!

No comments:

Post a Comment