Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Three Week Pictures!

OK - So I know the babies will be 7 weeks tomorrow - oh wait in 30 minutes but what can I say I am the proud mother of triplets and an almost 4 year old. It is crazy busy here and feels like I am living ground hog day every day. I don't know what I would do without my mom and auntie. Bless you God for my helpers and hubby!!!



Anyho - these are some updated pictures that my Cousin Susan from Omaha took when we had family in town from Virginia (Auntie Linda and Cousin Lisa) and Indiana (Uncle Paul and Aunt Margaret - Paula was here but had a cold so was unable to see the babies :o( and Kayla - Susan's daughter) the middle of June. Thanks Susan!!



I finally figured out why I can't download pictures - the port that connects from the new camera to the computer is broken. I plan to take it back at some point in my free time - Bah ha ha ha ha ha!



The babies are doing great! We finally have them on a 4 hour schedule. We started that at 4 weeks. I actually get in the shower and my teeth brushed BEFORE 4pm which was a goal of mine when we had the 3 hour feeds. I am still supplementing the babies with breast milk - they are up to 4 ounces in their bottles.


We continue to work on their sleeping habits but luckily with the 4 of us we are able to get about 6 hours of sleep each - at times even in a row!! I thank God again for Auntie Rae who takes the 2am to 6am shift then sleeps during the day and somehow (she is a Goddess) gets dinner on the table for us when we don't have someone bringing us something.

We are also blessed to have my mom here from California. She is our laundress, clean up lady, and overall what is needed person. She thinks she is going home in August but we are thinking of building an extra room in the basement with bunk beds for her and Auntie Rae.

I can't forget the Zucks who come down and relieve us of feedings - bringing food and news from the outside.



Miss Audrey weighs 5 lbs 5.6 oz in this picture - (She weighed 6 lbs 11 oz on July 1).



Master Mason weighs 6 lbs. 11 oz in this picture - ( He weighed 8 lbs. 1.3 oz on July 1).

Miss Katherine weighs 5 lbs. 11.9 oz in this picture - (She weighed 7lbs 3.4 oz on July 1).


Again I would like to thank all our family, friends, church family, co-workers, Mothers of Mulitples family, and neighbors for all of your support, cards, emails, and dinners during this time. We are so lucky to have such a great support system.








No comments:

Post a Comment