Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Independence Day

Here I am still at the computer. I decided to move the SD card from the new camera to the old one so I could download the pictures from the 4th. We had the annual 49th street parade and party. We had our own float this year (thanks Uncle Harold and Auntie Joyce Templeman!)

Dad fixed Brody's bike up really cool but he decided at the beginning of the parade that he wanted to ride with his siblings - can you blame him??


We had a blast getting out of the house just Dave and I for an evening party. Thanks again to Mom, Auntie Rae, and the Zucks!!

Mental note to self: next time Dave offers me the bug spray take it!! My feet have more mosquito bites than skin!!!


We plan to take more pictures tomorrow - the triplets 7 week birthday.
Here is one upset Audrey with Dr. Dornbier at my 6 week checkup to hold you over until then.


Miss Katherine and Dr. D.


Mr. Mason and Dr. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment