Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sam got me! Photo tagged.



This is pretty funny - my BFF tagged me to this blog game last month knowing I just had triplets. I am actually catching up on some blog reading today and realized it. So here I sit at my mom's computer and this is the picture I got...luckily I am in the photo and know the people in the photo.
The bigger blonde boy is my nephew Dylan the smaller one is my eldest son Brody (boy that was weird to type). It is when we went back home to San Diego to visit over MLK day when Brody was 5 months old. It appears as though Dylan is going to kiss his cousin and Brody is cracking up about it or screaming his head off. I can't really tell for sure. Ha! I do wonder if in another 3 months I will be back to having only one chin like I do in this photo.

I don't know three people with blogs to tag back so if you read my blog feel free to consider yourself tagged.

I The rules are:
1) Go to your photo files… Select the 6th photo folder or album.
2) Select the 6th photo in that folder/album.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge some blog friends to do the same!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that pic and said AMY LOOKS GREAT!!! Of course you will have one chin again, if you don't already, you're a beautiful mom of 4!!! Mason is the male version of you. OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete