Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tuesday, May 5 - Saturday, May 9 33 Weeks!!!!




I got a little behind on the blog last week - really not much had changed until today anyway.

Throughout the week I have been having more contractions but they never get more intense or continue so no one seems worried. The procardia has been changed from every 6 hours to every 8 hours so that may have something to do with the numbers increasing a bit.

We had a BPP on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. All babies scored an 8/8 for each test. They've also been watching to make sure the blood is going the right way into the umbilical cord for baby C (Audrey). I guess if that changes we will have to deliver all the babies right away.

Dr. Dornbier told me on Friday that he is planning the C-section for the week of May 18. Yay!! That will be 34 weeks and a few days. I am getting so uncomfortable that I told Dr. D. that I would split the difference between 35 weeks (my goal) and 34 weeks (his goal) with him. The babies should be fine at that gestational age.

Now I can say we are down to days until the babies arrive. I am excited but with all the time to think here am really starting to freak out a little bit about the enormity of the situation. Luckily we have a great support system in place so I know we will be OK.

Keep the visits and phone calls coming - it really makes the time pass quickly. The only thing I ask is for quiet time between 2pm and 4pm so I can nap. I am still not sleeping that well here so the nap really seems to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment