Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 17 - 34 Weeks 1 Day


I am using the loaner laptop here at the hospital...it was broken for a week...then I got it back and used it for 30 minutes...then the wireless was taken down for maintenance. Geesh! Here I go again today!

Truly not that much has changed other than the size of my belly and the date of the c-section has been agreed upon. Tuesday, May 19 (34 weeks 3 days) @ 6:45am we will be welcoming the Zuck triplets into the world. I can hardly wait! I thought I was uncomfortable at the end with Brody but there is really no comparison.

I expect to be in the hospital until Saturday recovering from the c-section. I am hoping the babies can get out with me or shortly there afterwards. They have been getting all 8's on their BPP's.

Here are the final growth ultrasound weights as of Friday:

Baby A - 4lbs 13oz.
Baby B - 4lbs 12oz.
Baby C - 3lbs 5 oz.

I am still pretty worried about Baby C (Audrey) but they keep telling me that the little ones usually do better that the bigger ones since they are used to fighting for resources. I just worry that I did this to her by using the heating pad too much trying to help with the back/side pain I've been experiencing since my belly got so huge. Hopefully on Tuesday they can tell me to get rid of my mommy guilt.

I can hardly beieve I only have one more day until I am the mother of 4 children!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck tomorrow!! Wishing you and your three little ones an easy delivery. Can't wait to see pictures.
    ~ April

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you guys & praying for a smooth delivery tomorrow!!!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy!!! Just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you and your little babies that they are very healthy and that they go home with you on Saturday! Good Luck and I'll talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete