Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Audrey and Mason Have Teeth!!

Sunday night as I was sitting on the floor with the babies I had a long conversation with them about the fact that they had been teething for a while and it was about time they get a tooth. Well Monday at work I got an email from Danie asking me if I knew that Audrey had a tooth. Audrey used her arm as a teething ring and she felt something. She looked in her mouth and there was a tooth!




By the time I got home Mason had his first tooth, too! We are still waiting on Katherine but she started teething a little behind the others so I am not surprised.



The babies have been eating cereal for the last couple of weeks and are doing very well with it. They have had rice cereal and oatmeal. In a couple of days we will start sweet potatoes or avocado. Mason reminds us of a little bird opening his mouth up wide when he is ready for his next bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment