Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Four More Months! & Christmas Loot

On the 19th of January we begin the 4 month count down to the day when we will no longer be a slave to Similac! Thank you for all you have done; growing our babies, making them strong, and keeping them (for the most part) well. I will enjoy no longer looking like a freak with a CASE of formula at Sam's club...$5 off checks in my hand...waiting in the check out line. Every single time the cash register decides to eat one of the checks. The people behind me in line slowly move to other registers. Sometimes they ask for my ID as if I am stealing something even though I tell them I am buying for triplets and will be back again next month. It is not like I am buying WMD or something!

Bye - Bye Similac!! - We will not miss you or your $28 can of formula that only lasts us 2 and 1/2 days.

Hello milk!! Here we come!!

Now if we could only get everyone potty trained. :O)

********************************************************************************
Thank you to everyone that played a part in making our children's Christmas so special this year. Things have been pretty tight around here as you can well imagine. Our wonderful family, church family, and friends stepped up to the plate this year allowing us to have a memorable Christmas without worrying about funding it entirely ourselves. Our family is so blessed to have such a wonderful support system!!
Audrey -


Mason - Katherine -
Brody -
Funny story - I told Brody to stand in front of his "loot" so I could take his picture. He refused to do so saying he did not like that word. Even after explaining the meaning he was still leery! LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment