Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby Samuel David Owens

My heart is aching right now and my eyes are crying. One of the people I have worked with for the past 8 years has a grandson that is dying right now. We were all hoping for a miracle and for a while things looked promising. Unfortunately, Sam took a turn for the worse last weekend and was not able to recover.

Please keep the Owens Family in your prayers (Dad - Kurt, Mom - Joy, Gpa - David, Gma - Deb). http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/babyowens/journal

This really makes me realize how blessed we were with our babies. We were so blessed - praise the lord! I wish everyone would have been bkessed the same way we were. No one should ever outlive a child!

"Blessed are they that mourn; for they shall be comforted." Matthew 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment