Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10, 2009 3 weeks 1 day

Well we have survived three weeks. Partially due to the fact the babies have only been home for two! Ha ha!



The visiting nurse has been coming to make sure the babies are growing. They are doing really well.



Mason is up to 6.2lbs

Katherine is up to 5.4lbs

Audrey is up to 5lbs



Now if we could only get them to sleep for 4 hours in a row....



If anyone can tell me how they get cute pictures of all three of the babies at the same time I would sure like to know!!!

The circle on the right of the photo is a coaster with a quarter on it so you can figure out scale...you can thank Papa for that.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, they are doing so well! How awesome! Mine are 6 mos now and I still haven't figured out how to have all three of them look at the camera at the same time. I can't get over at how much they've grown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was having trouble with the size of the babies, but seeing the quarter there totally helped!!! Nice touch cousin Dave! See you guys soon! Jackson says HI!
    Cousin Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quarter thing is definitely a Zuck tradition!!! They are all very cute!!! I can't wait to see you all! I think we'll be up for the party.

    ReplyDelete