Spring pics - almost 2!

Spring pics - almost 2!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Four weeks of formula left

This message is for anyone who told me in the past "if you need anything let me know" and I said not now but I will let you know when I do. We do!

I thought we would make it the final four weeks with the formula that we had in the basement unfortunately, we will not. I have one one case of Enfamil in the basement but the babies can't hack it without getting sick. We need the red top Similac soy. I would be willing to trade the Enfamil for the Similac soy if that helps. We need 3 club size cans or 12 regular size cans.

The formula we have currently will last us until Monday if we are lucky. I know this is late notice but in case someone is able to help out we would appreciate it!

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Have you asked your pediatrician? They may have samples or can hook you up with the enfamil or similac reps. We switched to soy around 6 months or so and told the enfamil rep. They sent us a case per baby of the soy!! Might be worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good idea - will call tomorrow - thanks Katie!!

    ReplyDelete